Saturday, July 14, 2018

Improving security features

Hello guys,
During the past week, I have been busy with implementing a way where the system detects the changes in user credentials and log out the current user if something changes. This task is related to security features which are assigned as the objectives of this years summer of code project.

It looks like we have to find the most efficient way of implementing this since the way I have proposed in my prosal may lead to some performance issues because running a separate service which is continuously requesting logging details in the background can consume a lot of resources from the device.

Currently, I'm discussing with my supervisor the best ways we can achieve this and soon will complete this and then I can move into the last security task and so on.

So I guess that's all I have to say regarding previous week and let's meet next week with more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment