Wednesday, May 9, 2018

I'm a Google Summer of Code Student This year




Hello Everyone,

I have some interesting news to share with you all. I have been selected as a Google Summer of Code Intern for an amazing organization called OpenMRS and I'll be contributing to their opensource Android client by giving out solutions to the features they have requested and the bugs which need to be fixed and at the end newly created version will replace the existing 2.x version by upgrading it to 3.x version.

Since the start of my first contribution, Shivang Nagaria and all the other fellow contributors have helped me a lot to prepare for the GSoC and also to write a good proposal for the event. It's an honour to be one of this years selected GSoC students and I'll do my best to give my full contribution to the project and successfully implement the given requirements before the end of this summer.

Since the start of community bonding period we all have introduced each other in Talk thread and then Suthagar created a Telegram chat to closely share our doubts and experiences with the fellow students who are contributing as this year interns and also I have started looking in to the existing bugs in issues section and talked with my mentor about how I can plan to start my developments and he gave some instructions for me and now I'm following them to get more knowledgeable about the tasks I have in my path to complete.
Keep in touch with my blog since I'll be posting frequently with new things, new experiences and a lot more exciting news.

Ok, then That's all for now. see you guys soon

No comments:

Post a Comment