Saturday, May 26, 2018

Coding Continues

Hey guys,

It has been almost 2 weeks since the coding period started in GSoC and every one is busy including myself to complete the tasks according to the time frame planned. It has been a tough week for me since I had to migrate from the ubuntu to windows so I had to resetup everything from scrath and Now I'm dealing with asome strange error which has happened while building the OpenMRS web application and I have posted in Talk to get some addtional help from the experts regarding this. Let's hope I can solve it soon because runnig the app locally is crucial for my developments.




So if I get in to the things I have done in this week, I have almost completed the provider manager activity and currently doing the UI adjustments and other improvemrnts. Soon I can move in to the provider dash board activity which is one of the most wanted tasks in the whole project so I'm postive about the progress I'm making and will continue this until I can solve everything I have assigned to do in this summer 😊😊. That's all for now. See you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment