Sunday, July 1, 2018

Finalizing the UI improvements

Hi people, It's been a busy week for me since I have to prepare for my final year research Viva which is happening in the coming week. Due to the preparations, I couldn't commit much time to the developments but within the time available I have done some tasks related to correcting and finalizing the improvements I have done to the UI in the application.

Some of those include finding redundant codes related to RangedEditText and the Native SeekBar.And I have also replaced all the EditTexts with the Android provided Native Text Input Layout to give the user a better interaction with the application.

After completing my academic works I'm expecting to move into the security-related tasks within next weeks. That is the update for now and see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment